In these Terms and Conditions ‘we, our, us,’ refers to Unique Pets.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You agree that you shall not use the web site for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the web site in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the web site. You also agree not to compromise the security of the web site or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the web site will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement.
We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the web site. Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Unique Pets, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Unique Pets such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the web site remain the property Unique Pets.
By using the web site you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Unique Pets and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the web site.
The information is provided on the understanding that the web site is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. The information contained with the web site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the web site.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.uniquepets.co.uk web site and cannot provide any representation that using the web site will be error free.
The web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by other parties. We do not control such web sites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content.
Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such web sites.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- Please check your order carefully before placing as errors cannot be rectified or refunded.
- If you have paid for delivery and then choose to collect, we cannot refund the delivery charge.
- If you have chosen collection, but want the order delivered please purchase another item and choose delivery – you can then add a note giving the order numbers to ask for your two orders to be delivered together.
- National delivery orders must be a minimum of 5kg for frozen products in order to ensure they arrive frozen. If you order less than that amount, your order may be delayed.
- Please note that we do not dispatch national deliveries on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday or public holidays. Orders received on these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Cancelling and refunding an order is subject to a 10% handling charge.
- Please wait for your completion email before coming to collect an order to avoid disappointment.
- Collection times at the warehouse are Tues-Sat 10am-6pm. Please do not come at any other time.